Mezcal del Amigo Oaxaqueño | 500ml
Enrique Jimenez comes from a well known line of mezcaleros in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca. He is the maestro mezcalero for Fidencio Mezcal as well as Mezcal Del Amigo which is made from 100% estate grown maguey Espadin.
This traditionally crafted mezcal is made in small batches and bottled undiluted. For that reason, each batch comes around 47%+ AVB, offering incredible value and friendly point of entry into the world of artisanal mezcal. As a testament to transparency, the details of production are proudly featured on the label of every bottle of mezcal.
Aromas of this production: Floral, mixed fruits and pastries on the nose.
Flavours of this production: High notes of berries, lime, mixed with floral and juice flavours of dried herbs and a slightly salty finish.
- Made by Maestro Enrique Jimenez
- 100% maguey Espadín (Agave Angustifolia 8 to 10 years)
- Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca
- Roasted in truncated conical earthen oven
- Tahona crushed
- Fermented in open air sabino barrels with natural yeast using well water
- Double-distilled in Filipino style copper pot still
- 47% ABV